Monday, January 19, 2009

What Makes Me Happy

I was tagged by my wonderful CP and friend, Gillian, to list six things that make me deliriously happy.

1. A child's laughter-I love listening to a child laughing, there's something so right about it.

2. My house when it's clean, which lately has been rare because the kids have had a ton of snow days.

3. A book that makes me forget that my house isn't clean and my laundry isn't folded, and further, makes me not care!

4. Pepsi. 'Nuff said.

5. My husband teasing me over some silly little thing. After 18 years, I love that he still cares enough to flirt with me.

6. Rocking my youngest to sleep. Because it won't be long until he doesn't want it anymore. sigh.

I am supposed to tag six more people, but I figure everyone I know has been tagged. If you haven't and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

I love your list! And I am now craving a Coke...nope, no Pepsi for me, but I do love Pop. I don't drink coffee much.

We may get snow next Monday! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it hits me and not you. :)

Stephanie J said...

I can rock the #4 as well but I'd edit it to say Pepsi One! :) SO GOOD. There's something about a pop that's so refreshing!

Pass some of that snow down to Texas! It's too warm here.

Terry Stone said...

Gillian, I don't drink coffee often either. I might pick up a cappuccino once in a while, but plain black coffee-yuck!

I don't really mind the snow, it's the mess that comes with it. I bet I mopped my kitchen 20 times a day over the weekend! Which was a five day one. That's a lot of mopping.

Terry Stone said...

Stephanie, I'd gladly send the snow to you, but since I can't I uploaded some chilly pictures ;0).