I was tagged by my wonderful CP and friend, Gillian, to list six things that make me deliriously happy.
1. A child's laughter-I love listening to a child laughing, there's something so right about it.
2. My house when it's clean, which lately has been rare because the kids have had a ton of snow days.
3. A book that makes me forget that my house isn't clean and my laundry isn't folded, and further, makes me not care!
4. Pepsi. 'Nuff said.
5. My husband teasing me over some silly little thing. After 18 years, I love that he still cares enough to flirt with me.
6. Rocking my youngest to sleep. Because it won't be long until he doesn't want it anymore. sigh.
I am supposed to tag six more people, but I figure everyone I know has been tagged. If you haven't and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!